Founding Partner, Medusa Group, Poland
- Nomination: Mies van der Rohe Award 2015 – the European Union Prize for Contemporary Architecture for Saint Hyacinth project
- Honourable mention for the best realized architectural object in Poland in 2012 , Grand Prix Silesian Architecture 2012: Infinite Dreams office building
- First prize: Dominikanski Office Centre, Wroclaw
- First prize: ING BANK buildings and interiors, Warsaw, Katowice
- Platinum Drill Award: Rödl & Partner office building
- 3rd prize: Sea Museum in Szczecin / Poland 2011
- Honourable mention: Radio and Television Faculty
- Platinum Drill Award 2009, mention Silesian Architecture 2009/2010, ECOLA Award 2010 nomination: Millenium residential complex, Katowice
- SUPERUNIT Award 2010: Old Granary Lofts, Gliwice
- mention Silesian Architecture 2009/2010: Rödl & Partner office building, medusa group office
- 1st prize: Mine Shaft Krystyna, Bytom
- 1st prize Leonardo Competition: Bolko loft
- Nomination Mies van der Rohe award: house in Żernica, Bolko Loft
- Grand Prix Silesian Architecture 2003: Wasko office building
- Honourable mention: Museum of Contemporary Art, Toruń, 2004
- 3rd prize: “min2” table. 2003
- Honourable mention: Music Academy, Chodziez, 2002
Przemo Lukasik was born in Chorzów (Poland) in 1970. He studied architecture at Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice (Poland) and at Ecole d’Architecture Paris-Villemin in Paris (France). After graduating he worked at P.P. Pabel Architekten in Berlin, Jean Nouvel Architecture in Paris and Odile Decq / Benoit Cornette in Paris.
In 1997 he established, along with Lukasz Zagala, his own practice: medusagroup. In 2008 he was visiting professor at Ecole Speciale d’Architecture in Paris (France). His Bolko Loft – a former lamp room building of Orzel Bialy coal mine adapted for his apartment and first loft in Poland – was nominated to Mies van der Rohe award and it became Polish Icon of Architecture. Privately Przemo is involved in social initiatives in Upper Silesia region. He loves sport and does triathlon.
medusagroup is an interdisciplinary design studio involved in projects related to architecture, urban planning, graphic and industrial design. Its portfolio covers office parks, housing estates, concepts and designs for development, urban planning, commerce and recreation, residences and single family houses, interiors and installations.
medusagroup cooperates with renowned engineering companies and takes an active part in the process of investment development. Since 1997 medusagroup won over 18 competitions, received overall 31 awards and three times was nominated for Mies van der Rohe Award.
These days medusagroup is recognized, for its unpretentious approach towards architecture and design. The studio is constantly searching for new solutions that flexibly meet present conditions.
The headquarters is located in Bytom hiring almost 70 employees. In 2016 – apart from its Warsaw